Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let me throw this out there...

The inaugural first post. The kick off to what may, or may not, be a series of scintillating, entertaining blog posts. My first thought was to not get "blogged down", until I realized the term was "bogged down", as in getting stuck in a bog or swampy place. Let's not do that.

Blogging. Writing something on this Internet thing in hopes that someone will want to read it. Is it an ego thing or is just the way of this new-fangled cyber world  that we seem to find ourselves in these days? Does anyone really want to read these things? I suppose blogging can be educational, or be like the Led Zepplin song, "Ramble On". Part of the words to that is, "the time, the time, the time is now." Ready or not, here I come. I hope to entertain more people than myself. If not, I hope to have fun, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment